Tight Spot Shift Lock Quivers
The Shift Lock revolutionizes adjustability in a 1-Piece quiver that no other can provide. This mega-versatile quiver can be fully extended to maximize arrow security and reduce noise while on the move. The Shift Lock can also be adjusted to an ultra-compact length, or anywhere in between for the treestand or ground blind hunter where space is a premium, while still providing maximum arrow security.
- TELESCOPING ROD LENGTH: Allows the user to adjust the overall length of their quiver to get the proper fit for their arrows and move your hood up and down for better balance.
- SECOND ARROW GRIPPER: Allows the user to hold arrows and broadheads tighter and more reliably.
- LARGE HOOD DESIGN: The larger hood design will accommodate longer and wider broadheads.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Aluminum and woven carbon fiber for weight reduction and maximum durability.
- BUILT IN QUIVER HANGER: Allows the user to remove their quiver from the bow and hang it on a hook or limb while hunting.
- QUICK DETACH: Allows the user to remove the quiver from the bow quickly and quietly.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Allows you to rotate the quiver forward or back to fine tune bow balance.
- ADJUSTABLE ARROW WEDGES: Allows the user to adjust the tension in which the arrow is held.
- OVERSIZED DOVETAIL RAIL MOUNT: Allows the user to slide the quiver in and out to fine-tune balance and eliminate side torque.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in Canada.