ElimiShield® HUNT Scent Elimination Spray For Hunters – 23oz
Scent Elimination Starts Before You Ever Get In The Field!
ElimiShield® HUNT Scent Elimination Spray For Hunters combines a unique, “ONE-TWO-PUNCH” approach to scent control for hunters. First, existing malodors are neutralized through six different chemical processes to render them into odorless salts. This action is rapid and complete. Second, human body odor is controlled before it exists. This mechanism is superior to other methods that attempt to absorb human body odors AFTER they have already formed.
• Bonds to all types of fabrics, rubber and other surfaces to provide long-lasting odor protection.
• Proprietary nanocoating controls odor-causing compounds.
• Protects materials from souring during storage by eliminating Mold, Mildew and Fungus and will not stain fabrics.
• Protected all day with a single application.
• Use it everywhere odors are part of your activities – shoes, boots, gloves, base layers, hats harneses, outerwear, equipment case, and so much more.
• Also great on automotive interiors to eliminate odors.
DIRECTIONS: Spray and completely saturate items BEFORE going into the field! This is a “dry” based application of Scent Control. Focusing on the inner facing side, spray your base layers and clothing after you have washed them in ElimiShield® HUNT Laundry Detergent and allow to air dry. Spray your equipment (bows, tree stands, ground blinds, etc. PRIOR to going in the field. Allow to air dry.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. DIRECTIONS: Liberally spray every layer of underwear, athletic clothing, socks, gloves, hats and shoes. Spray inside and out. Best if applied in advance of activity and allowed to dry. Spray onto hard surface and gently wipe with clean paper towel to even out liquid. Be sure to leave surface wet. Allow to dry for 30 minutes. Keep out of direct sunlight until completely dried. Treat every 30 days. Avoid glass & mirrors. MSDS available online at BrysonUSA.com
-Octadecyl Ammonium Chloride Quaternary, Methyl Alcohol
-Isodecyl Alcohol, Propoxylated Ethoxylated