Vortex Optics Tripod Tripod High Country II
VORTEX® HIGH COUNTRY™ II ALUMINUM TRIPOD – PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Multi-use tripods come in many shapes and sizes, but the High Country ™ II stands out from the crowd thanks to the perfect combination of stability and packability. Checkout all the features that makes this the perfect go-to tripod.
- 22 lbs. Max Load Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles.
- Aluminum Leg Construction Excellent balance of packability and durability.
- 2-Way Pan Head Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
- Three Leg Sections For strength and stability.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
- Counterweight Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks Valued for rapid set up and height adjustment.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.