Vortex Optics Diamondback 20-60×60 Spotting Scope DBK-60A1 Hunt Package
Bonus Package Includes:
-Diamondback 20-60×60 Spotting Scope DBK-60A1
-High Country Tripod Kit HC-2
The Diamondback spotter delivers outstanding performance—clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a lightweight, compact package. The Diamondback line ensures a bright, crisp image throughout the magnification range and its rugged construction stands up to rough use in the field.
Note- Custom Fitted Neoprene Case Included.
- Magnification 20-60x
- Objective Lens Diameter 60 mm
- Linear Field of View 114-51 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 2.2-1 degrees
- Close Focus 20 feet
- Eye Relief 17-14 mm
- Length 14 inches
- Weight 33.8 oz
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Built-in Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.