When stealth and maneuverability are of utmost importance, the TREEHOUSE 9 is the minimalist hip pack you can trust to be at your side.
A minimalist hip pack for the most efficient hunters.
This hip pack may be lean, but it delivers 110% on those fast and light hunts when you don’t need to bring a whole bag with you. It offers an arsenal of inside and outside organizational pockets for toting water bottles, shotgun shells, calls, snacks, and more. Every detail matters with this pack, particularly its quiet, custom-designed exterior and Cotna fabric interior that help keep sounds at a minimum. And when you’re in the treestand and ready to take the pack off, it’s outfitted with a strap for attaching to the tree.
- When you are tucked into your treestand, the included strap securely attaches pack to a tree for easy access — no additional hooks or screws needed.
- Shoulder strap attach points on the top of the body panel allow for dual carry modes
- Comes kitted with removable Trail Wrap pocketed waist belt
- Two side pockets with elastic pull cords for securing water bottles, handheld archery releases, calls, and ammunition
- Front zippered pocket with organizational detail pockets
- Main opening is a magnetic rip-zip top flap for quick and easy access
- Top rip-zip lid has a mesh pocket on the inside for go-to items
- Variety of internal organization pockets inside the bag – one zippered mesh pocket and three small detail pockets
- Lashing straps on the bottom of the bag for extra layers or other items