We were the “hyperactive” kids in school, the ones who could never sit still for long. When creating the Huron Upland Jacket, we had to account for our hyperactive tendencies. It’s built to move, shake, and breathe all while insulating, protecting and keeping us stealthy. And from shell holders to incredible durability, the Huron Jacket has everything you need to bag more birds. It’s even designed to work perfectly with our Upland Vest.
- Earth version contains approximately 295 sq. inches of blaze orange (size Large)
- C6 DWR
- Poly/Nylon/Spandex Blend for Movement and Comfort
- Abrasion-Resistant Nylon Overlays
- Zippered Hand and Chest Pockets
- Magnetically Sealed Shell Pouches
- Primaloft® Active Insulation on Front and Arms
- Designed for Wear with Badlands Upland Vest
- Built-In Shell Holders
There are no reviews yet.